Personal (IR3) Tax Returns

It’s never been easier or faster to get your IR3 tax return done right.

Get Started

Personal Tax Types

Rental properties: $229 up to 3 properties

I have a couple of rental properties in addition to my salary, which means I have to file an IR3.
Learn More

Self-employment: $289 not GST-registered

I earn wages but earned some income from a painting job in the weekend. Although it wasn’t much, I still have to file an IR3.
Learn More

Leaving NZ: $175 early tax refund

I’m heading home after my OE in NZ. I worked a partial tax year but have been taxed for the full year. I should be due a tax refund.
Learn More

Partial tax year: $89

I moved to New Zealand in November, so I only worked part of the tax year, but was taxed for the full year. I should be due a refund.
Learn More

Schedular payments: $229

I contract to my employer, and receive wages with withholding tax deducted. I need to file an IR3 and should receive a refund.
Learn More

Overseas income: $175

I spent my uni holidays working as a lifeguard on Bondi Beach. This means I have overseas income and need to file an IR3.
Learn More

Salary or wage earner: $35 only if due a refund

I work full-time in an office and don’t have any other income to declare. I’d like to check if I am due a tax refund.
Learn More

Still not sure what tax group you belong too?

Simply contact our friendly team, who will be happy to assist.

Contact Us

Your account is password-protected, and our service is discreet and secure.

Our experienced and friendly staff only a phone call away.

0800 18 18 19
FreshTax — It’s Refreshingly Simple


0800 18 18 19